1) Is Italy A Schengen Country?
Yes, Italy is among the 26 Schengen countries. You will need an Italy Schengen Visa to visit the country.
2) Is Italy Safe?
Italy is one of the world’s tourist attractions for its art, history, sights, beaches, monuments, and even food. But it’s also notorious for organized crime and susceptible to the ongoing threats over Europe. Italy ranks 17 out of 162 Countries for global safety as per the latest reports.
3) Is it mandatory to have Insurance?
Yes. You should carry a health Insurance with you if you are visiting Italy. It costs nearly 60-140 e/y where you get free medical treatment and all benefits.
4) Can I work while studying in Italy?
As a student, you are legally allowed 20hrs of work per week. You are eligible to earn 8-10 e/hr.
5) Will I get Indian food in Italy?
There are many reputed Indian restaurants in Italy. You will also find many Indian grocery stores that have all the Indian products and ingredients required for regular home-cooked meals.
6) What are benefits can you get from Videsh Consultz?
Following are some of the benefits that you will receive as one of our students:
1. Do Italian University charge tuition fee according to the University Ranking?
No. All Italian universities are public-funded and hence charge the same tuition fee for local and international students.
For example, Sapienza University of Rome ranks 203 in the world, and its tuition fees are only 1000 Euro (EUR) per year.
2. If there is free education in Italy, then why should students pay tuition fees?
A student needs to pay between 0- 1000 Euro (EUR) per year, including library, sport, and examination fee.
3. What are the eligibility criteria required for getting a scholarship?
If the family income is less than 42000 e/yr, then the student is eligible for getting a scholarship worth up to (EUR) per year.
4. Does the Scholarship depend on the student's academics profile?
No, the student will get a Scholarship of 5200 e/yr based on his/her family base income.
5. What are the do's required for the Scholarship process?
Family composition, income certificate, movable and immovable property assets are some of the things required for the Scholarship process.
6) When to start the scholarship process?
It is typically recommended to start the scholarship process in April. The deadline in Italy is 15th, and the documentation process takes a minimum of 8 weeks.
1.Is an Italian degree valid?
Yes, Universities around the world recognize and follow the “Bologna process” or Italian education system. 45 out of 71 universities in Italy are listed in the world’s top 1000 ranking educational institutions. Many Universities have more than 500 cumulative years of teaching and research experience. All international students are eligible to apply for Erasmus through which they can do semester studies in other universities.
Students have the option to choose Management, Architecture, Fashion Studies, and Life Sciences.
Am I eligible to apply?
Yes, Videsh Consultz helps you in getting admission in your preferred University if your percentage is min 55%.
2.When can I start the application process in Italy?
We recommend that you start ASAP to get admission into the world’s top-ranking universities.
Each Universities’ autonomous body has its requirement and checklist, so kindly contact our counselor to know more information.
3.How can Videsh Consultz help students in the application process?
We help students with the notary, translation, legalization courier, and University update services.
5. How much time will it take to get admission in the University?
Italian universities are public-funded. It takes 45 days to get updates from a University
1. Is there any work permit after the course completion?
After the course completion, students will be issued with a 1-year full-time work permit, which allows them to search for jobs in all 26 countries
2. How about further visa extensions are permitted?
Depending upon the job contract letter, the student’s Visa will be extended.
3. Will Italy give PR (permanent Residency)?
Yes, upon the stay of 5 years (2 years student visa + 3 years work permit), students can apply for PR.
4. Can the spouse/dependent apply along with the student?
Yes, they can, but specific terms and conditions apply.